- Remember to call your child into the office if you know they will be absent for the day, leaving early for an appointment, or will be late, 920-867-8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org If emailing through Thrillshare please let the office know WHY your child is out, please note that if you email through Thrillshare I am not able to respond. Keep in mind the truancy policy. any questions on the truancy policy please let us know. Please note that school starts at 8:00, the students will not be allowed in the school or on the playground before 7:40, and ends at 3:15 . We ask that your child(ren) be picked up before 3:30. If for any reason you need care before or after these hours please check out Little Hawks Child Care Center 867-8825.
Per the Student/Parent Handbook, Cell Phones and personal devices may be used before and after school. Devices are not to be used during class, recess, or lunchtime unless given permission from the teacher or office. In the Elementary, If the student needs to contact a parent or guardian during the day please have them inform the office first.
We are excited to announce...
Weyauwega Elementary's Little Caesars PIZZA FUNDRAISER! This will run from March 13- April 12th!
Join the great fundraiser - the best thing is, you will have no deliveries to make. Orders will be sent directly to your buyers! Who doesn't like pizza?! A gluten-free option is available!
Set up your account using this link: https://fundraising.littlecaesars.com/fundraisers/support/c0c5a69d-d751-4c89-985a-9495ac19a29b
There is still time..is your child interested in ordering a yearbook? You can order your 22-23 student yearbook here. The yearbook code for Weyauwega Elementary is 13306523. The order deadline is April 7th, 2023
Youth Tractor Safety
Are you 12 or older and want to learn how to operate farm equipment? Fox Valley Tech in Waupaca is offering a tractor safety class this summer June 19-June 22 from 9 am-3 pm. There is a class fee, and you must register by April 9!
June 19 -22, 9:00-3:00 Course Information – Virtual training module to be completed prior to in-person portion. https://classes.fvtc.edu/ Registration deadline April 9
Important upcoming dates:
- 3/20: 2nd-grade field trip
- 3/29: End of 3rd Quarter
- 4/5: No School- Teacher In-service
- 4/6 -4/10: No School- Spring break
- 4/28: Art Show- 5 pm-7 pm: in the Middle School Commons.
- 5/5: Color Run