- Click here to complete the 4K Transition Feedback survey, the survey closes Jan. 20th. https://forms.gle/MjtYBgHtiHEcHZz46
- Order your 22-23 student yearbook here. The yearbook code for Fremont Elementary/Fremont STEM Academy is 13371123. Order deadline is April 7th, 2023.
- Registration for youth summer baseball and softball has started! These programs are for ages 3-15. Click the following link for registration information: https://wfyouthsports.com/prog...
- Fremont Elementary PTO Family Night will be held on Friday, February 3rd at the New London Aquatic Center from 5:30pm-7:30pm. This is a free event to all Fremont Elementary/Fremont STEM Academy families. There will be lifeguards on duty. The pool, slide, diving boards and hot tub will be open. If students are to go in the 4+ ft section, they will need to pass a swim test. The hot tub is only available to anyone 18+ and older.
It’s Little Caesar’s PIZZA FUNDRAISER time!!!
The sale will start Monday 1/23 and run through Wednesday 2/22! Setting up your account takes about 5 minutes, and you then can send your loved ones the link to order. The pizza kit is sent directly to their home! It is also fun to help your child set a goal, as you can monitor who purchases from your account and how many kits they’ve sold! A fun goal setting lesson, and also a great way to track who your child should thank for the orders placed! If you have multiple students, I recommend setting it up as a family link for ease of use. Simply enter your first name as your last name, and your last name as “family” when setting up your account. Your child’s sales link is very easy to be shared on your social media pages or via email, making it very easy for friends and family to place their orders from both near and far! This year our Fremont Elementary School goal is to sell 400 pizza kits! If we meet our goal, not only will PTA host a school wide pizza party, but Mr. Ryan has agreed to dress up as the Little Caesar man for the party and one lucky student will be picked from a drawing to get to throw a pie at Mr. Ryan! If your student sells at least ONE pizza kit their name will be entered into this drawing. If you have a family account and one kit is sold, all students in the family will be entered into the drawing. Let’s do this Fremont Elementary! If you participated last year you can use your email and rest your password and you should be ready to go once the sale starts on 1/23! A flyer will be sent home with each child next week with instructions on how to sign up and with an easy QR code/link to complete account setup. Please be sure to watch our PTA Facebook page as well for more details and easy marketing material/photos to copy and paste if you choose to share via social media/email. As always, thank you to all of you for helping support our one small school, yet one big family at Fremont Elementary! Please reach out to Brittany Bartol if you have questions about the online setup or need assistance.
Upcoming dress up days:
1/16: Hat Day! 1/17: Superhero Day! 1/18: White as snow day- Wear White!
Important upcoming dates:
- 1/18: End of 2nd quarter
- 1/19 & 1/20: No School- Teacher In-Service
- 1/23: Little Caesar's Pizza Fundraiser starts
- 1/31: 3rd grade, 4th/5th grade and STEM field trip
- 2/1: K & 1st grade field trip
- 2/3: Fremont Elementary PTO Family Fun Night at the New London Aquatic Center
- 2/20: No School- Teacher In-Service
- 2/22: Little Caesar's Pizza Fundraiser ends.
- 2/27: K-8 Science Fair- more information below and on the district website